Welcome to the Ansonia Athletic Boosters
President: Rhonda Setser, Vice President: Amy Shellhaas, Secretary: Jill Beam, Treasurer: Christina Billenstein, Elected Board Members: Erika Kramer and Shauna Stachler.
Mission Statement:“To enrich, improve, develop, and support High School and JR High School athletic activities of Ansonia High School.”
The Role of the Booster Club
The primary objective of the boosters is to be able to provide for and support our student athletes. Our goal is to reach 100% participation from all student-athlete families. One of our goals is to increase communication with the coaches and awareness of our Athletic Programs. We live in a wonderful community where our children have opportunities at every level. We want to enhance the spirit and sense of PRIDE at Ansonia High School and in our community. We support the overall athletic program in providing all athletes a positive athletic experience. .
What do we do?
The Ansonia Athletic Boosters are involved and directly support numerous programs to promote school spirit and enthusiasm. During the past few years the Ansonia Athletic Boosters have made significant contributions making our athletic programs more enjoyable and safer for our athletes. The following are a few of our recent contributions to the Ansonia Local Schools Athletics programs:
- Continue to assist in the funding for boys and girls summer basketball shootouts.
- Continue to contribute to the purchase of uniforms for both junior high and high school teams.
- Assisted in the purchase of golf balls and practice fees for the golf program.
- Paid entry fees for the boys’ and girls’ Cross Country programs.
- Purchased all programs and pocket schedules for fall and winters sports
- Sponsored the Athletic Scholarships for graduating seniors of $1500 for 1 male athlete and 1 female athlete ($750 each)
- Contributed to the payment of the Hudl Video Editing system for Volleyball, Football, and Basketball.
- Paid entry fees for girls and boys bowling program
2016/2017 Special Projects
- Dedicated the softball field and renamed it “The Jack Amspaugh (poppa tiger) Memorial Field.
- Assisted in the purchase of new windscreens for the baseball and softball fields.
- Assisted in the purchase of a new net system and balls for volleyball.
- Funded the repainting of the football press box on both the home and visitor side.
- Contributed to the purchase of new helmets and shoulder pads for football
- Contributed to the renovation of the athletics weight room
- Purchased new mats for the high jump
- Purchased new mats and standards for the pole vault
Given back to the Athletic Program
2017/2018 Special Projects
- Funded the Football Field Concession Stand Mural
- Assisted in the purchase of new windscreens Football Field.
- Assisted in the purchase new Timing System for the Track & Field
- Assisted in the renovation of the Baseball/Softball batting cages (Concrete)
- Purchased range finders for the Golf team
- Assisted in the resurfacing the Baseball/Softball fields
Given back to the Athletic Program
|Corporate Sponsor Partners|
|Ansonia Lumber||Kramer Farms|
|Bruns Reality Group – Emily Bubeck||Lehman Chiropractic|
|Casey’s General Store||Premier Crop Insurance/Ag Protect 1|
|Cox Insurance||Rowland Truck & Equipment|
|Greenville National Bank||Sisco|
|Jaime Campbell Electric||Tribute Funeral Home|
|Ansonia American Legions|
|Ashes to Beauty Salon||Klingshirn & Sons Trucking|
|Bob Mayo’s Seed Consultants||Nutrein Ag Solutions (CPS)|
|Bruns Animal Clinic||M&Ms Petrol N Pantry|
|C&S Expediting||Mercer Savings Bank|
|Cooper Farms||North Star Hardware & Implement|
|Erwin Brothers||North Star Plumbing & Heating|
|Gordon Orthodontics||Second National Bank|
|Grow Excavating||Shook Tool|
|Harry Birt’s Store||VPP Printing|
|Hittle Buick GMC||Wayne HealthCare|
|Jones Driving School||Western Ohio Therapy Associates|
We would like to thank the above 2018/2019 sponsors for their generous donations and support of Ansonia Athletic!