Welcome to the Ansonia Athletic Boosters
“To enrich, improve, develop, and support High School and JR High School athletic activities of Ansonia High School.”
- President, Rhonda Setser
- Vice President, Amy Shellhaas
- Secretary, Jill Beam
- Treasurer, Amy Shellhaas
- Amanda Fischer and Ann Fields
What do we do?
The Athletic boosters are involved and directly support numerous programs to support school spirit and enthusiasm. During the past few years the Ansonia Athletics Booster Club has made significant contributions to our programs making our athletic programs more enjoyable and safer for our athletes. The following are a few of our recent contributions to the Ansonia Local Schools Athletics programs.
- Assisted in the funding for boys and girls summer basketball shootouts.
- Contribute to the purchase of uniforms for both junior and high school teams.
- Assisted in the purchase of new windscreens for the baseball and softball fields.
- Assisted the purchase of a new net system and balls for volleyball.
- Assisted in the purchase of golf balls and practice fees for the golf program.
- Assisted in paying entry fees for the boys and girls cross country programs.
- The purchase of all programs and pocket schedules for fall and winters sports
- Funded the repainting of the football press box on both the home and visitor side.
- Sponsor the Athletic Scholarships of $1500 for 1 male and 1 female ($750 each)
- Contributed to the payment of the Hudl Video Editing system for Volleyball, Football, and Basketball.
- Contributed to the purchase of new helmets and shoulder pads for football
- Contributed to the renovation of the athletics weight room.
We would like to thank the following corporate sponsors for their generous donations and support of Ansonia Athletics:
- Greenville National Bank
- The Whistle Stop
- The Ansonia Lumber Company
- Ag Protect 1
- Rowland Truck and Equipment Inc.
- Ansonia American Legion
- Cox Insurance
- Casey’s General Store
- Jamie Campbell Electric